The BlueTooth Docket Printer (EE-300-353) is ideal for fleece weighing and micron samples going to a laboratory or test house for individual wool testing information. Also suitable for tail hairs.
- pre-programmed printer, ready to use
- prints RFID barcode to a paper docket
- simple operation, connects automatically
- easily connects to RFID readers via BlueTooth technology
- fully portable and lightweight, cord/cable free
- clips to belt or pocket for hands free operation
- durable, long life battery
- cost effective docket paper (50mm x 50mm), can be used for multiple records (GFW, Micron, Binline)
- eliminates ID errors, improving accuracy and efficiency
- after sale servicing and support available
About the Organisation:Name: Allflex
Originally established to provide animal ID solutions for livestock producers, Allflex is now leading the way in technology innovation for livestock & animal management industries worldwide.
Following the acquisition of SCR Dairy & Sure Petcare, Allflex is now delivering advanced animal monitoring and intelligence solutions, enabling smarter decision making through measuring the reproductive, health and well-being status of individual animals.
With a long-term commitment to the livestock industry, they are passionate about providing unique and innovative solutions, that will improve long-term profitability and sustainability.