The BlueTooth Label Printer (EE-300-357) is ideal for use where the ID needs to be attached to a sample, such as tail hair, blood, FEC/WEC, as well as wool & fleece samples.
- pre-programmed printer, ready to use
- prints RFID barcode to a sticky label, to accompany samples
- simple operation, connects automatically
- easily connects to RFID readers via BlueTooth technology
- fully portable and lightweight, cord/cable free
- clips to belt or pocket for hands free operation
- durable, long life battery
- cost effective sticky labels (50mm x 25mm)
- eliminates ID errors, improving accuracy and efficiency
- after-sale servicing and support available
About the Organisation:Name: Allflex
Originally established to provide animal ID solutions for livestock producers, Allflex is now leading the way in technology innovation for livestock & animal management industries worldwide.
Following the acquisition of SCR Dairy & Sure Petcare, Allflex is now delivering advanced animal monitoring and intelligence solutions, enabling smarter decision making through measuring the reproductive, health and well-being status of individual animals.
With a long-term commitment to the livestock industry, they are passionate about providing unique and innovative solutions, that will improve long-term profitability and sustainability.