- for use on pet animals – short read range designed for reading dogs and cats in vet surgeries. Also suitable for small mammals
- this unit has an LED display and an audible read notification
- hand held, battery powered, passive transponder reading device
- provides RFID reader functions for reading and displaying the identification code contained within passive transponders
- measures 125x70x24mm and weighs 180 grams with an alkaline battery installed, easily fits into a shirt pocket
- small affordable reader with a display that is easy to read
- assembled in a compact enclosure that is easy to hold and convenient to position in the vicinity of the transponder being scanned
About the Contributor: Allflex
Originally established to provide animal ID solutions for livestock producers, Allflex is now leading the way in technology innovation for livestock & animal management industries worldwide.
Following the acquisition of SCR Dairy & Sure Petcare, Allflex is now delivering advanced animal monitoring and intelligence solutions, enabling smarter decision making through measuring the reproductive, health and well-being status of individual animals.
With a long-term commitment to the livestock industry, they are passionate about providing unique and innovative solutions, that will improve long-term profitability and sustainability.