These Allflex RFID cattle tags are 29mm and are the tag of choice used by almost all large pastoral companies in Australia as well as throughout the supply chain.
- Available in white (Breeder) or orange (Post Breeder).
- Made from the highest quality plastic and manufacturing processes
- The best read distance in the market
- Fast, easy application with three applicator styles available to suit your preference
- Designed to withstand the harshest of conditions
- Breeder tags (white) can only be attached by the breeder before the animal leaves its property of birth
- Post-Breeder tags (orange) are attached to cattle that are no longer on the breeder’s property, and are not identified with a Breeder device
They are externally marked with a 16 character NLIS number:
- ABCD2345 – PIC (Property ID Code)
- X – NLIS Code to identify the manufacturer
- B – NLIS Code to indicate device type (B = Breeder and E = Post Breeder)
- G – BREEDPLAN Year Code to indicate year of manufacture.
Cannot have year codes ‘o’ or ‘i’. (Refer to Breedplan table on the left)
- 00001 – Unique Management Number. The producer can specify this number sequence; first character can be alpha or numeric, numbers cannot be repeated within a calendar year.
About the Organisation:Name: Allflex
Originally established to provide animal ID solutions for livestock producers, Allflex is now leading the way in technology innovation for livestock & animal management industries worldwide.
Following the acquisition of SCR Dairy & Sure Petcare, Allflex is now delivering advanced animal monitoring and intelligence solutions, enabling smarter decision making through measuring the reproductive, health and well-being status of individual animals.
With a long-term commitment to the livestock industry, they are passionate about providing unique and innovative solutions, that will improve long-term profitability and sustainability.