- Quickly prepare whole-farm cropping and pasture plans.
- Easily produce ‘recipes’ of inputs and operations for all paddocks.
- Summarise all inputs for the farm into ‘shopping lists’.
- Determine gross margin by crop and by paddock over a range of likely prices and yields.
- Prepare ‘what if’ scenarios on alternative management strategies.
- Produce detailed reports and budgets including seasonal cash-fl ow projections.
- Provide clear operational plans to farm managers and workers.
- Easily revise plans as the season progresses.
- Review, analyse and compare what happened to what was planned.
- Freecall the Back Paddock Helpdesk.
Back Paddock Advisor by the Back Paddock Company is farm management tool for production planning across a variety of levels, from the business level to the paddock. Designed for advisors to record and plan their clients enterprise and continually analysis the productivity and profitability of the enterprises.