- Quickly prepare whole-farm cropping and pasture plans
- Use existing maps to make better decisions and create new maps to better plan
- Easily produce ‘recipes’ of inputs and operations for all paddocks
- Summarise all inputs for the farm into ‘shopping lists’
- Determine gross margin by crop and by paddock over a range of likely prices and yields
- Prepare ‘what if’ scenarios on alternative management strategies
- Produce detailed reports and budgets including seasonal cash-flow projections
- Provide clear operational plans to farm managers and workers
- Easily revise plans as the season progresses
- Review, analyse and compare what happened to what was planned
Back Paddock Manager is software developed to record operations for the whole farm, across rotations and paddocks, and even within paddocks. Back Paddock Manager gives you the tools to assess profitability and risk as you plan. Record keeping is quick, accurate and compliant with most management systems.
Back paddock manager is a desktop application which also has a mobile app with some capability of the full program.