- View multiple equipment positions along with your current position overlaid on background imagery or road maps
- Create and display landmarks such as structures, storage locations, irrigation/drainage, home/office, or other important landmarks
- Landmarks can be displayed on top of background imagery to help identify the location of remote vehicles
- View current status information such as on/off, idling, moving, delayed, speeding, and traveling.
- Navigate to equipment from your current position using turn-by-turn directions
- Receive geo-fence and curfew alerts
- View historical positions
Connected Farm Fleet by Trimble allows you to monitor your entire fleet from any location with a smartphone or tablet allowing you to view live equipment GPS locations and current status