- This event has passed.
2019 PredictB Workshop – Adelaide
November 7, 2019
New and experienced agronomists are invited to attend the PREDICTA®B Root Disease Risk Management course to build or refresh their skills and knowledge on soilborne diseases.
The course also provides accreditation for delivering PREDICTA®B – the DNA-based soil testing service which enables growers to identify the pathogens posing greatest risk to their farm.
The course will cover:
- The main soilborne diseases for the region including rhizoctonia, crown rot and root lesion nematodes
- Interpreting and understanding PREDICTA®B results
- Using PREDICTA®B to make better informed variety, rotation and paddock management decisions
- Yield loss risk categories for established tests and population density categories for new tests
- Management options
- Soilborne diseases in dry times – what you need to know
- Soil sampling strategies