- This event has passed.
AgForce CQ Industry Update
April 14@9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please note The Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organiser for further details.
All members and non-members are welcome. Speakers presenting are:
- The Hon David Littleproud MP, Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management – Current challenges facing Australian agriculture
- John Baker, AgForce Board Vice President & Peter Anderson, AgForce member – AgForce Reef Taskforce update
- John Moore, Rural Property Valuer – Valuation update & Mark Collins, AgForce CQ Vice President – Rates and Land Tax update
- Will Wilson, AgForce Cattle Board President – Update
- Tim Gersbach Agforce Grains Board Update
- Paul Stapleton, PLF Australia – Using sensor technology to deliver real-time management information
Presentations will run from 9am-1.30pm with brunch included
Registrations close 11:30pm, Monday 12 April.
For enquiries, please contact CQ Regional Manager, Sara Cue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 021 370.
***Note from The Farm Table: Due to the impact of COVID-19, The Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser to keep updated about this event ***