- This event has passed.
Australian Biological Farming Conference & Expo 2018
December 9, 2018 - December 12, 2018
(formerly, National Biological Farming Conference and Expo)
- Farm tours
- Conference plenary sessions
- Conference breakout sessions
- Over 25 engaging speakers
- Post conference workshops
- Expo of up to 40 exhibitors
- Good food and drinks
- Great company
Keynote speakers will be joined by Australian experts in the field of biological farming systems along with recognised farmers and producers who have led the way for others to follow.
- Jeff Moyer – Rodale Institute, Pennsylvania, USA
- Michael Phillips – Heartsong Farm, New Hampshire, USA
- Professor Carlo Leifert – Southern Cross University, Lismore, Australia
- Professor Susanne Schmidt – University of Queensland, School of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- Professor Carlo Leifert – Director of the new Centre for Organics Research and farmer
- Robert Hinrichsen – Manager, Kalfresh farming operations
- Nick Kelly – farmer near Newdegate in WA
- Dr Neil Wilson – postdoctoral research fellow in the Sydney School of Agriculture, specialising in the molecular biology and ecology of agriculturally relevant microorganisms.