- This event has passed.
Being a Better Boss Workshop — Online
March 22@11:30 am - March 23@1:00 pm
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Do you employ people, including family members, or engage people on a contract basis?
If you do, don’t miss the Being a better boss workshop.
Partners in Grain (PinG) invite you to attend an interactive online workshop has been specifically designed for farming businesses to help build your skills to manage your team.
The online workshop will be run over 3 sessions:
Session 1 – Monday 22 March 11:30am – 1pm
Session 2 – Tuesday 23 March 11.30am – 1pm
Review and Q&A – Friday 26 March 12.00pm – 1pm
Topics covered in the Being a better boss workshop include:
- Identifying your labour needs
- Identifying the type of person required
- Employment packages
- Searching for employees
- Preparing, interviewing, selecting & recruiting
- Induction packs
- Implementing the induction
- Establishing, communicating & reviewing roles and responsibilities
- Setting, communicating & reviewing expectations
- Motivation, communication and consultation
- Keeping good employees in your business
- Identifying leadership skills to encourage team performance
- Performance management
- Modelling good examples
- Vision for the future
- Working as a team
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.