- This event has passed.
Breeding EDGE Workshop Kununurra
August 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - August 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Breeding EDGE is a three-day workshop designed to assist producers improve and refine their breeder herd management and genetic improvement plans.
Participants will be able to develop a breeding herd management plan using genetic and reproductive knowledge and technologies, to achieve desired production targets.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- evaluate and improve your existing breeding herd management program for reproduction and genetic improvement
- understand the importance of measures of reproductive performance
- identify strategies and management to improve breeding herd performance
- develop a management plan that incorporates practical, achievable strategies and a management program to meet your desired objective(s)
- develop systems for evaluating the success of your strategies
- Felicity Hamlyn-Hill – Beef Enterprise Advisory Services Pty Ltd
- Whitney Dollemore – NT Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- Peter Letchford – Pastoral Veterinary Solutions
For more information and to register please contact Felicity Hamlyn-Hill on 0428 113 732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.