- This event has passed.
Brookstead Shed Of Knowledge Info Session – Brookstead
August 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
AgForce invites you to join us for this practical, interactive “Shed Full of Knowledge” designed to inform producers about Protected Plants, recent updates to mapping and the implications for producers, including:
- What are protected plants? Endangered, vulnerable and near-threatened EVNT native plants.
- Moving grain and ag machinery
- Noel Brinsmead: Impact of Changes to Mapping and see the physical mapping, identification and implications.
- Marie Vitelli: Useful herbarium websites to identify protected plants and their location
- NHVR movement of large agricultural machinery
- Grains update
- Pasture dieback – symptoms and potential range
- Commodity updates
- SEQ report & Committee Update
- Member Q&A Session
For more information email AgForce SEQ Regional Manager Sarah Due at email@example.com