Business EDGE – Mount Isa
February 27 - February 28
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business
- How to demystify your financial statements
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.