- This event has passed.
Business EDGE Workshop | Clare, SA
June 24@8:30 am - June 25@5:00 pm
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Business EDGE is a comprehensive two-day workshop for owners and managers of grazing enterprises. It’s specifically designed to improve financial literacy and business skills.
What you will learn:
- why your income tax return is of limited value in business decision making
- how to set up and use management accounts
- how to interpret financial statements and understand what they are saying to you
- understanding the key profit drivers for the whole business, the herd and the flock
- how to manage financial risk
- how to allocate capital in a rational manner for a better return on the investment…and much more.
Please note Farmble is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.