- This event has passed.
Business EDGE Workshop | Richmond
February 22@8:30 am - February 23@5:00 pm
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
Presenter: Ian McLean, Bush AgriBusiness
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business.
- How to demystify your financial statements
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.