November 11 - November 12
One event on June 3, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on June 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on November 8, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on November 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
Please note The Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organiser for further details.
Get your head around more of the ‘business side’ of your business…
Develop your financial knowledge and business understanding.
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved.
- Better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business.
- Determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession.
- Ensure everyone in your business is on the same page.
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not.
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business.
- How to demystify your financial statements.
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
1 person = $1500 full fee, or $1250 early bird (register and pay for the workshop four weeks prior to the start date to receive the early bird discount.
2+ from the same business = $1250 each full fee, or $1000 each for early birds.
Repeat attendees of Bush Agribusiness Business EDGE workshops who wish to do a refresher course, receive a 50% discount off the applicable rate.
***Note from The Farm Table: Due to the impact of COVID-19, The Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser to keep updated about this event ***