- This event has passed.
Chainsaw – Fall Trees Manually (Basic) – Camden
August 22, 2019 - August 23, 2019
How to safely and efficiently fall trees taking into account environmental requirements.
Participants must show proof of competency in FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut, or equivalent by providing a certified copy of their previous training transcript completed in the last 3 years.
- Fall trees safely and effectively following WHS and environmental guidelines and requirements
- Identify and follow OHS requirements for tree falling operations
- Identify and follow environmental requirements for tree falling operations
- Maintain and operate chainsaw safely and efficiently
- Assess trees and surroundings and plan for falling
- Fall tree