- This event has passed.
Chainsaw – Trim And Cut Felled Trees (Level 1 Chainsaw Operation) – Wollongbar
September 23, 2019
How to safely operate and maintain a chainsaw for removing a fallen tree using a range of cutting techniques.
- identify and follow WHS requirements for chainsaw operations
- maintain a chainsaw
- operate a chainsaw safely and efficiently in a range of situations
- felled trees are cross-cut to industry standards
- identify cross cutting requirements
- prepare and maintain equipment
- assess tree and plan cutting
- trim and cross cut tree safely and efficiently