- This event has passed.
Climate Smart Farming – Mooralla
September 3, 2019 @ September 3, 2019 - September 3, 2019
On behalf of Lambs Alive & Agriculture Victoria
To capitalise on today’s opportunities and bullet proof your business against varying seasons, we’re running Field Day Forums on taking the lessons learnt from top producers, that you can apply to your business today. The Field Day Forum will demonstrate what producers can do on farm to set up a flexible farming system to cope with variable seasons. You can expect to have a strong practical focus that you can take home and apply to make a difference. Covering both Merino and Cross Breed Systems in a range of climates.
- Jason Trompf – Lambs Alive Founder
- Lyndon Kubeil – Lambs Alive Catalyst
- Charlie De Fegley – Lambs Alive Catalyst
- Ricky Luhrs – Lambs Alive Catalyst
- Graeme Anderson – Agriculture Victoria Climate Specialist
- Mark Wooton – Jigsaw Farms Scale Specialist
- Neville Brady – Rural Personal Development
- Matt Dalgeish – Market Analyst Wool/livestock Trading
- Chris Mirams – Chris Mirams & Associates – Rural Industry Consultant
- Charlie Arnot – Via Video – The Center for Food Integrity – Expert in Building Consumer Trust