- This event has passed.
Coco Day 1
March 16, 2020@9:30 am - 4:00 pm
TaaMilk quality management 2-day course presented by ZOE VOGEL
What You Learn
– Practical Mastitis Control
– Reducing the risk of infection
– How & why infections occur
– The importance of teat disinfection
– Best practice in Milk harvesting
– The real cost of mastitis
– How to detect and deal with clinical cases of mastitis What You Get Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the Course in the unit AHCDRY201.
Please phone 03 55648525 SOUTH WEST TAFE to register for CoCo.
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.