- This event has passed.
Farm Safety Weeks – Tablelands Glen Innes
March 30, 2020 - April 3, 2020
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
This is a great opportunity for locals to pick from a range of safety training, delivered at your doorstep, including Operate Quad Bikes, Forklifts, Chemical Application, Safe Tractor Operation and Maintenance, working at heights, working in confined spaces, Machinery Hygiene and WHS for Managers and supervisors.
- Operate Quad Bikes – SafeWork NSW course
- Operate Side by Side Utility Vehicles – SafeWork NSW course
- License to Operate a Forklift
- Working Safely at Heights
- Working Safely in Confined Spaces
- WHS Supervisors and Managers
- SMARTtrain Level 3 Chemical Application
- Chainsaw – trim and cut
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.