- This event has passed.
The Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School – Wagga Wagga
March 18, 2019 - March 24, 2019
The RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School is the business school for mixed farming enterprises. It tackles climate variability head on and includes the latest information on improving soil health. Nothing is treated in isolation. This seven day course gives you the knowledge, principles and management tools needed to build a profitable and sustainable farming and grazing business.
You will leave knowing how to:
- profitably leave your land in better condition
- reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- manage the economics of your business
- build your farm’s ecological health
- reduce overheads
- reduce risk
- understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- increase ground cover and water utilisation
- control and manage your business