- This event has passed.
Food Agility Summit 2021
March 25, 2021 - March 26, 2021
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
This interactive, virtual event will bring together leaders from across the agrifood, technology and research sectors. Together they will explore the trends, opportunities, and challenges facing the Australian food system and the role of data and digital technology.
The keynote addresses will be given by:
- Gordon Cairns, Chair of Woolworths Group, will speak at 12.40AEDT on Monday 15 March talking about COVID-driven consumer trends and how food businesses are responding using data and digital.
- Molly Jahn, Program Manager at the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency in the US, will speak at 14.10AEDT on Tuesday 16 March talking about cybersecurity in food supply chains.
Other topics include:
- What true industry-led research looks like and how to make it happen
- How venture capitalists are investing in agtech and what leading scaleups have done right
- The global network of SMART farms
- The latest research from collaborative projects and PhD students
- The agtech companies investing in research
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.