- This event has passed.
GRDC Grains Research Update, Online – Estimating Soil Plant Available Water Capacity (PAWC)
November 10@9:00 am - 10:00 am
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
GRDC Grains Research Updates for Central Queensland are coming to you live and online this November as we continue to deliver the latest research to you despite the continuing social distancing restrictions due to COVID-19.
Log in for a selection of the latest farm-ready research and regionally relevant topics and speakers selected by the local Update planning committee.
Webinars start at 9am (Qld time) and are free of charge.
- Using existing soil and landscape data sources to estimate plant available water capacity (PAWC) for decision-making and crop resourcing (CQ data sets will be used as examples of process). Kirsten Verburg & Brett Cocks (CSIRO)
- Commercial experience with soil maps. Brendan Griffiths (Precision Cropping Technologies)
- What’s the value of a good soil map?
- How can we use that information to make better decisions and more money?
- How accurate does it need to be?
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.