- This event has passed.
Innovating Energy For Food – North Ipswich
FIAL and A2EP invite you to a must-know briefing in the context of rising prices, emerging technologies and developing opportunities. This briefing showcases technologies and enterprises that are transforming energy supply and use, with a focus on farmers, processors and their relationships. The content, including case studies, is specific to Queensland.
At the briefing you’ll meet experts in transformation and have plenty of opportunity to build your networks. We’ll explore areas of innovation including demand and tariff management, metering and automation, the internet of energy, electrification and digitalisation, innovation in the food value chain, financing options. Sessions include:
- Everything you wanted to know about energy, but were afraid to ask
- Practical ways to reduce waste and improve value
- Real world examples of serious savings
- Innovation for profit: Moving boundaries
- Innovation for agribusiness, Innovation for processors