- This event has passed.
ISC Stand By What You Sell Webinar – Tasmania
July 13@7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Despite all the challenges of late – drought, fires, floods, COVID – the Australian livestock industry continues to get on with business. Now more than ever, it’s important we protect the reputation of our $28 billion industry.
The foundations of Australia’s red meat integrity system are Livestock Production Assurance, the National Livestock Identification System and National Vendor Declarations. This system means customers around the world trust Australian red meat is safe, ethically produced and high quality.
Have you got your integrity record keeping in order? Join us to find out, with discussion covering:
– Changes to National Vendor Declarations
– How to start using the faster, easier new eNVD platform
– Accreditation and audits for Livestock Production Assurance
– Transfers and reconciliations for the National Livestock Identification System
– Linking all your accounts in one place using my MLA
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.