- This event has passed.
February 21, 2020@10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Molong pre-season pasture and livestock information session.
- Scott Wallace, NSW DPI – Seasonal Conditions
- Phil Cranney, LLS – Renovate or Rejuvenate Pastures?
- Charlotte Sutherland, Upper Murray Seeds – Pastures for Productivity and what varieties are in short supply
- Graeme Tooth, Barenbrug – Pastures fit for Purpose
- Kate Lebrocque, Auswest – Pastures for Persistence
- Lucienne Downs, LLS – Take stock of animal health
- Will Berry, Blayney Vet Hospital – The key to 100% live calves
- Jess Richards, NSW DPI – Individual sheep management ROI
Central Tablelands LLS is offering attendees one free NIR feed &/or dam water test for their livestock enterprise.