- This event has passed.
Partners In Grain WA – Jerramungup
August 26 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
This workshop will provide participants with detailed knowledge of business structure and cashflow management and the practical tools and skills to positively impact their farm financial performance.
The workshop moves away from the traditional financial seminar approach with participants being actively engaged through scenario based activities and discussion.
- Business structure options and their strengths and weaknesses
- Structural implications for Asset Ownership vs Trading Entity
- Taxation, legal, reporting and compliance requirements of structures
- Understanding and applying Cashflow vs Adjusted Cashflow vs Profit
- Cashflow management principles- budget scenario planning
- Applying key business and production ratios and benchmarks
- Cashflow management reporting
- Living budgets for sound decision making