- This event has passed.
Pasture Plant ID Workshop – Hartley
December 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Do you know what plants are in your paddock?
- Discover identifying features to recognise local pasture plants
- Understand their value in terms of animal production and land management
- Understand how to manage some your pasture species
- Receive a Grasses of the NSW Tablelands book
Please ensure your vehicle is clean.
If you are bringing plant samples for identification – ensure the samples are in a sealed bag.
What to bring:
- Sturdy shoes
- Water (we will be outside for part of the workshop)
- Mug for a cuppa
This is a free workshop. However, there are limited spaces.
Morning tea/afternoon tea and lunch will be provided.
RSVP by Wed 5 Dec to Clare Edwards on 0428 435 615 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAdd to favorites