- This event has passed.
Pasture Recovery Workshop – Camden
October 21, 2020
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
here are often a number of issues that affect pasture production, persistence and sustainability. These can include compaction, inappropriate species, drought, fire, etc. Knowing what to do when you have a problem is an important step to helping pasture recover.
This four hour workshop will provide practical, expert advice and information on
* Assessing your pasture condition and identifying the main pasture types you have
* Options for pasture management including resowing, rejuvenation, resting and maintenance
* Improving bare soil and/or low groundcover
* Find the appropriate species for different soil types
* Management options following drought, fire, compaction etc.
Cost is free but bookings are essential and numbers are limited.
In order to minimise unnecessary handling due to COVID 19, lunch and hot beverages will NOT be provided on the day.
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.