- This event has passed.
Pasture to Pocket Workshop – Muresk Institute
June 26, 2019@8:00 am - June 28, 2019@5:00 pm
The two-and-a-half-day Pasture to Pocket Workshop is a comprehensive introduction to regenerative grazing land management which provides producers with the knowledge and tools to improve the productivity of grazing country and livestock in an ecologically sound and financially viable manner.
The first two days of this workshop are in class training and focus in the interconnectedness between livestock, pastures and profit, while the third morning neatly brings together the previous days learning, leaving producers motivated and ready to implement changes to lift land, production and profit to a new level.
- The Three Secrets to Profit
- Ecological function and management
- Ruminant nutrition, supplementation economics and strategies
- The nine principles of reproduction
- Understanding carrying capacity and stocking rate
- Grazing management systems and the principles of regenerative grazing
- Introduction to grazing charts
- Planning management activities based on feed quality and quantity
- Planning and development
Registrations and enquiries:
Please contact The Muresk Institute directly. Visit their website or call 08 9690 1556.