- This event has passed.
PMA A-NZ Produce Executive Program 2020
November 1 - November 6
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
A fully residential business school style executive program for middle to senior managers, with a unique blend of skill development, industry learning and networking led by world class teachers alongside senior industry leaders. The format contains a mix of interactive lectures, syndicate groups, case studies, group assignment workshops and industry discussion sessions.
• Gain clarity of today’s key market movements and emerging issues.
• Build a robust skill set for evolving markets.
• Expand your network with industry-leading peers throughout the supply chain.
• Redefine real-world problems with innovative solutions.
• Enhance your leadership skills and build high performing teams.
• Investigate best practice for building more rewarding relationships.
• Learn techniques to improve personal resilience and well-being.
1 to 6 November
$7,350 plus GST for PMA A-NZ members | $8,350 plus GST for non-members. Group discounts available. Fees includes accommodation and all meals.
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.