- This event has passed.
Pre-sowing & Sheep Pre-joining Information Session – Blayney
January 31, 2019@10:30 am - 3:00 pm
The session will discuss in preparation for sowing and ewe joining:
- annual legumes. What is their fit and how to maximise their performance?
- seed dressings for Dual-purpose crops. Cost VS Benefit of preventing pests and diseases
- pre-emergent herbicide options and winning strategies for dual purpose crops
- on farm for sheep demonstrations
- ram health check – Nigel Gillan, District Vet
- ewe fat scoring – Brett Littler, Livestock Officer
Please contact Phil Cranney 0454 745 478 or email@example.com for further details.