- This event has passed.
Productive and Persistent Legume Pastures Workshop – Glenden
September 12, 2018@8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Learn about the latest legume research for sown pastures
- Reliable techniques to successfully establish legumes into existing sown pastures
- How to select the right legume for your situation
- Tips for managing legume-grass pastures for long term productivity
- Develop a legume establishment action plan
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries’ (DAF) team of highly experienced sown pasture agronomists have been researching how to assist graziers increase animal production through reliable legume establishment into sown pastures.
There will be an opportunity for producers to be involved in on-farm legume establishment demonstrations post workshop. Expressions of interest will be taken during the workshop and producers who participate will receive technical support for a new sowing.
To RSVP and for more information please contact:
- Jim Fletcher, DAF Mackay on email@example.com or (07) 4967 0731
- Louise Newman, DAF Toowoomba on firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 4529 4151