- This event has passed.
Property Computer Mapping – Collinsville
December 9, 2020@8:00 am - 4:00 pm
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Computer mapping is one of the most effective property management tools available to producers, helping to improve productivity and planning and achieve best management practice standards.
In this popular series:
- learn the advantages of using a property map as a property management tool
- get a 12-month subscription to Phoenix Mapping valued at $290*
- get one-on-one training with qualified mapping trainers
- start mapping your paddocks, fences & water points
- take home your property data and the most up-to-date government vegetation mapping and elevation data
- and much more.
- Noel Brinsmead, GIS Technical Manager, AgForce Queensland
- Nikki Hoffmann, North East Queensland Regional Manager, AgForce Queensland
- Emma Rush, Regional Recovery Officer, National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency
Bring your laptop along to install and activate Phoenix Mapping for use on the day (please arrive 15 minutes early if this is the case)*.
48 FREE Phoenix Mapping 12-month licences are on offer across four events.
Registration includes catering. Places are strictly limited.
This workshop is suitable for those attending for the first time or returning to continue working on mapping projects.
If you have any queries regarding this event please call NEQ Regional Manager Nikki Hoffmann on 0408 786 057 or e-mail HoffmannN@agforceqld.org.au.
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.