- This event has passed.
Property Disaster Planning and Mapping Workshop – Hughenden
October 14@8:30 am - 3:30 pm
How ready is your business for the next natural disaster or emergency? Work on your Phoenix Property Map as a cornerstone of all planning
8-30am – Property Disaster Planning led by Disaster Planning expert, Alan Hatcher
Are you ready for the next big event?
- What are your risks? How to prepare for them?
- Get a plan in place to respond and recover well
- Work on your plan for your own business
- Understand Business Continuity Planning
1-30pm – Property Mapping led by AgForce GIS Manager, Noel Brinsmead
How is your Phoenix Mapping going?
- Bring your laptop with Phoenix Mapping installed
- Step through a Phoenix Mapping refresher
- Get one-on-one help with your mapping
Morning tea and lunch provided.
Attend the whole day, or just the morning or the afternoon session.
Please indicate in the Ticket Add-On section whether you plan to attend for:
- the WHOLE day, or
- only the MORNING session, or
- only the AFTERNOON session
Inquiriesster management planning: AgForce North-West Regional Manager Vol Norris – NorrisV@agforceqld.org.au; M: 0488 002 038tergement