- This event has passed.
RCS Grazing Clinic – Launceston, TAS
June 3@8:30 am - June 5@12:30 pm
The RCS Grazing Clinic is a practical hands-on workshop that develops your skills as a grass manager.
This power-packed two and a half-day clinic will give you the confidence and practical know-how to go home and begin implementing. The RCS Grazing Clinic covers the principles and practices of grazing management including how to design and manage a grazing cell, and how to use grazing charts as a planning and decision-making tool.
The course has a complete focus on implementation. We deal with the “real-life stuff” that actually counts when it comes to getting the most out of your land, livestock and business.
During the RCS Grazing Clinic our facilitator will cover;
* How to assess rest period and calculate graze period
* How to match stocking rate to carrying capacity
* How to use grazing charts to plan and make confident decisions
* The 6 principles of Regenerative Grazing Management
* Property design, water design and fence planning
* Questions and answers