- This event has passed.
Safe Tractor Operation and Maintenance
March 14 - March 15
This course for small area farmers and rural employees covers the safe operation of tractors with and without attachments and basic maintenance.
- safely operate tractors with or without attached equipment
- identify components, controls, checks, operation status
- set and secure equipment for operation
- WHS Licensing and Legislation
- Prepare a tractor for operation (including routine checks)
- Operate a tractor safely
- Complete and check tractor operations (including shutdown procedures)
Participants will be provided with a Tractor Operation and Maintenance Training Manual. This practical course is delivered using a mixture of both indoor and outdoor instruction.
This course is mapped to the following national unit of competency, AHCMOM202 – Operate tractors.
For enquiries please call Jessica Taylor on (02) 67631276.