- This event has passed.
Safe Tractor Operation & Maintenance – Hillston
August 20 - August 21
This course for small area farmers and rural employees covers the safe operation of tractors with and without attachments and basic maintenance.
- Safely operate tractors with or without attached equipment
- Identify components, controls, checks, operation status
- Set and secure equipment for operation
- WHS Licensing and Legislation
- Prepare a tractor for operation (including routine checks)
- Operate a tractor safely
- Complete and check tractor operations (including shutdown procedures)