- This event has passed.
SDP Cool Cows Workshop – Warwick
October 12@9:00 am - 1:00 pm
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
In preparation for the warmer months, Cool Cows workshops will be delivered in the Subtropical Dairy region throughout October 2020. You, your staff and service providers are invited along to share your experiences and hear about practical strategies you can implement on your farm.
The program covers:
- Latest research regarding the effects of heat events on cows
- Practical tactics you can use on farm to assist with managing your herd through heat events
- Optimising milk production and components in summer
- Summer feeding options and management during the heat
- Heat Stress Alert Service (Katestone) alerts for extreme heat events for your farm
Kamilla Breinhild from Scibus will deliver the workshops.Kamilla has worked with many farms in assisting them with strategies to cope with the hotter months of the year. She will share successful, practical solutions she has seen across the industry.
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.