- This event has passed.
SMARTtrain® Chemical Application Reaccreditation – Yanco
A course for people that have previously completed a level 3 chemical applications course and seeking reaccreditation.
This course will help you apply, transport and store chemicals safely and meet the training requirements of:
- the NSW Pesticides Regulation 2017 (or equivalent legislation as relevant to your state).
- those using and exposed to substances that are classified as hazardous substances under the NSW WHS Regulation 2011 (or equivalent legislation as relevant to your state).
- the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) for those required to use restricted chemicals in NSW.
- industry quality assurance programs such as Freshcare.
- Integrated pest and resistance management
- Legislation in the workplace including recordkeeping requirements
- Using chemicals according to the label and SDS
- WHS and the workplace
- Application equipment and calibration
- Chemical application including spray plans and drift management and residues
- Transport, storage and disposal of hazardous chemicals