The Grazing for Profit™ School – Townsville, QLD
November 24@2:00 pm - November 30@6:00 pm
The GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s longest-running business school for the grazing industry. With over 5,500 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
The Grazing for Profit™ School will empower you to:
* Define where your business is going
* Control and manage your business
* Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
* Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
* Reduce overheads
* Improve stock health and performance
* Increase ground cover and water utilization
* Increase carrying capacity
* Strengthen family communications
* Use your time more effectively
* Understand the economics of your business
* Build strong business relationships