- This event has passed.
The Grazing for Profit™ School – Emerald, QLD
June 23, 2019 - June 29, 2019
The RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School is the business school for mixed farming enterprises. It tackles climate variability head on and includes the latest information on improving soil health. Nothing is treated in isolation. This 7-day course gives you the knowledge, principles and management tools needed to build a profitable and sustainable farming and grazing business.
You will leave knowing how to:
- profitably leave your land in better condition
- reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- manage the economics of your business
- build your farm’s ecological health
- reduce overheads
- reduce risk
- understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- increase ground cover and water utilisation
- control and manage your business
This is a 6½ day intensive management course. You are encouraged to participate with other students, and work in teams.
For more information or to register for Farming & Grazing for Profit™ call 1800 356 004.