- This event has passed.
The Grazing for Profit™ School – Roma, QLD
August 19, 2020@2:00 pm - August 25, 2020@6:00 pm
The GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s longest-running business school for the grazing industry. With over 5,500 graduates it is also the most attended management school conducted in rural Australia.
The school provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations and ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources.
The program deals with each concept independently as well as integrating them to ensure the most appropriate decision making is achieved.
The Grazing for Profit™ School will empower you to:
* Define where your business is going
* Control and manage your business
* Identify the ‘dead wood’ in your business
* Learn strategies to manage for and recover from drought
* Reduce overheads
* Improve stock health and performance
* Increase ground cover and water utilization
* Increase carrying capacity
* Strengthen family communications
* Use your time more effectively
* Understand the economics of your business
* Build strong business relationships
How long is the course?
This is a 6½ day, face-to-face, intensive management school. The first day commences at 2pm sharp and runs until around 6pm. All other days usually commence at 8am and conclude at approximately 6pm. The school continues right through the weekend.
How much does the school cost?
Pricing varies so please call us to discuss. Full rate is $4,000 (GST exempt), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.