- This event has passed.
Thrive – Yanco
May 26, 2020 - May 27, 2020
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Looking to boost your short and long-term productivity? Tocal’s two-day THRIVE course covers everything you need to know to set goals, and reach them.
The course aims to develop knowledge and skills in:
- increasing productivity to get more out of your day
- time management and organisation
- identifying goals and planning for success
- effective networking, communicating, and negotiating.
- Values and goal setting
- Establishing what’s important to you
- Setting SMART Goals
- Why goal setting is important
- Knowing your core values
- Time management
- Business and personal organisation…. What is the key?
- The value of planning to use your time productively
- Managing your time for positive outcomes and balance
- Personal, business and administrative tools, tips and hacks to get the job done
- Networking and communication
- Strategies for effective networking
- Developing and maintaining networks
- How to effectively communicate
- Conflict management and negotiation
- Managing conflict
- Negotiating for positive outcomes
- Having difficult
Please note Farmtable is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.
July 31@9:00 am - 10:00 am