- This event has passed.
WHS For Supervisors And Managers – Yanco Campus
***Note from Farm Table: Due to the impact of COV-19, Farm Table notes that some events listed in this AgCalendar may be cancelled or postponed. Please click ‘View Website’ button below or contact the event organiser directly to keep updated about this event.***
Workplace Health and Safety is the subject no-one wants to know about until it’s too late! For managers and supervisors, this one-day course at Tocal will help you to keep your workplace, and workforce, safe.
The course aims to develop knowledge and skills in:
- implementing and monitoring an organisation’s WHS policies, procedures and programs
- creating solutions to unpredictable problems through analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources
- meeting legislative requirements.
- Provide information to the work team about WHS policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor participation arrangements for managing WHS
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures for providing WHS training
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures and legal requirements for identifying hazards and assessing and controlling risks
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures for maintaining WHS records for the team
- WHS Act, WHS Regulations and Codes of Practices
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk Management
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency Planning
- Injury Management
Please note Farm Table is a directory of events only. It is not hosting this event. Please click ‘Visit Website’ below to learn more and contact the event organizer for further details.
June 9 - June 10