Create a sustainable future and profitable business with the Agri-Business Management Program
A 12 Month Program designed to help you create an agri-business that meets your needs. Connect with industry specialists, in a group of like-minded people to work through your key business issues, then work with your personal mentor to start making the changes.
Running over 12 months, the program features:
- 3×2 day workshop sessions
- Monthly mentoring sessions
- regular group catch ups
- training materials
Key focus areas
The program features material and presentation from industry specialists and business mentors, and focuses on four key areas (based around ABDI 12 Pillars of Best Practice).
- Your Product
- Your People
- Your Process
- Your Mindset
Some of the agri-business specific topics included are:
- succession or business transition
- people management (staff, family etc)
- financial management and strategy
- managing family dynamics
- business growth/expansion
- product marketing, and more
Transform your business into a high performing agri-business
- Do you have a high quality product, but aren’t sure how to maximise your return?
Maximise the value of your Product: Develop your Unique Selling Point, and maximise profit through refining your target market and developing a compelling marketing proposition.
- Are you lacking clarity on how you will achieve your succession plan?
Create a step-by-step game plan: Create a clear plan to manage your desired succession strategy, – whether it be bringing the kids into the business, getting an investor in, or selling up.
- Do you feel like you’re “going it alone”?
Support and Networking: Work with other motivated, progressive, like-minded agribusiness owners – share ideas and support one another.
- Is daily life getting in the way of working ON the business?
Stay on track: Your personal mentor will support you to make changes in your business – through regular mentoring sessions and accountability tracking.