Fast-track your business knowledge, and design a more effective business from the ground up.
This 12-week agri-business management course will fast-track your business knowledge and provide you with an overview of the fundamentals of business planning, management and ‘best practice’.
Learn how to enhance business performance, manage staff and family, improve customer engagement and optimise the way you run your business. If you need to change or optimise the way you run your business, the Agri-Business By Design Program will kickstart this process.
- Business Foundations – learn from business specialists about the business fundamentals.
- 12 week Fast-Track – optimise your time – two day workshop plus home learning and mentoring.
- Network / Support – work with like-minded people, to see how others are doing things.
Who’s the Program for?
This agri-business management program is designed to educate and support participants around business management for their agricultural business. It is suitable for agribusiness owners, managers, and entrepreneurs across all agricultural sectors. The program is designed to offer an intensive program that minimises your time away from the farm or workplace.
It is ideal:
- if you’re looking to upskill around ‘business management’, and are keen to consolidate and build on the fundamentals
- you are relatively happy with your business, but are looking for ‘outside the square’ thinking from business experts, to take the business to the next level
- you’re a younger farmer / advisor, looking to step up and take a more active management role in your business – or even to start your own business
- you’re looking for a framework to map out and manage your business growth process
- you need to get your business back on track after a rough period, or things aren’t going as well as expected, and you’re looking for expert advice on how to improve things
- you’re flat out and time poor, and are looking for a short intensive program, with minimal time away from the business, to kickstart change.
- you would like to enhance your communication skills to help you deal with staff, family dynamic or succession issues
This 12-week business management course has been specifically designed to be intensive but also accessible, which will allow you to spend time ON your business while minimising your time AWAY from your business.
- commences with a two day workshop – at regional venues
- followed by online learning
- including Group Business Mentoring
To see current events and dates, refer to our AgCalendar.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Agribusiness owners
- Agribusiness managers
- Agricultural entrepreneurs