The QATC Access Ag program offers enrolments to Year 11 and 12 boarders and day students. Students have access to a curriculum that integrates practical agricultural training with traditional high school subjects such as English and Mathematics to achieve their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE).
Access Ag is run over 2 years and equips students with the skills necessary to build a career within agriculture or the wider agribusiness supply chain.
QATC Access Ag is a full-time on-campus program based primarily at Emerald Agricultural College in Central Queensland. During the program students also undertake training across other locations to experience a variety of production systems.
Units Of Study:
- Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE)
- Vocational qualifications in Agriculture
- AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture
- AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture
- CQUniversity Start Uni Now (SUN) units
- Work integrated learning
Eligibility Criteria :
Completion of Year 10